GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   corrupted court systems and law enforcements (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/100929-corrupted-court-systems-law-enforcements.html)

Brittany 04-08-2005 10:06 AM

corrupted court systems and law enforcements

http://corruptedlaw.blogspot.com/
This is not a spam... just adv my blogger to you guys. Hate it or love it...
its your decision :)

04-08-2005 02:23 PM

"Brittany" wrote in message
http://corruptedlaw.blogspot.com/
This is not a spam... just adv my blogger to you guys. Hate it or love

it...
its your decision :)

What's the matter "Brittany"- you can't get folks to read you dribble any
other way? Fourteen page hits is pathetic- I bet most of those are from
you.

Why don't you just start your page counter at 3,475 like those other idiots
who can't get site traffic on their own? Then you can sit back and say to
yourself, "gee I've had 3,475 visitors. They must be interested in what I've
got to say". NOT!

Take your SPAM elsewhere "Brittany"!
Barren

Pagan 08-08-2005 04:10 AM

"Brittany" wrote in message
http://corruptedlaw.blogspot.com/
This is not a spam... just adv my blogger to you guys. Hate it or love

it...
its your decision :)

Quit breaking the law and do the right thing.

Pagan