Old 12-03-2003, 05:23 AM
will

Default While we are on the topic of killing trees..........

I have some tree's in my backyard that I absolutely cannot get rid of.

I have a big one which I have yet to cut down, and I am CONSTANTLY
pulling up new seedlings which are trying to pop up more frequently then
weeds.

There are a few that have managed to grow into small trees. All of them
(about 4) have been cut down and left as a stump. The only thing is,
that they always seem to just sprout another branch out and just start
growing again!!

I don't want to go through the trouble of going out and getting a stump
grinder......especially for little pain in the ass tree's.......

Is there anything easy, cheap, and simple which will get it to quit
regrowing like that???

Appreciate any help......

=will=