GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ninja mulch kit for snapper (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/101917-ninja-mulch-kit-snapper.html)

harrym 27-08-2005 01:40 AM

Ninja mulch kit for snapper

I have a 16hp Snapper lawn tractor. Does anyone have experience with
the Ninja mulching blade system for this mower? How does it work for you?

Anthony 27-08-2005 02:29 AM

"harrym" wrote
I have a 16hp Snapper lawn tractor. Does anyone have experience with
the Ninja mulching blade system for this mower? How does it work for you?

Are you sure you can get the kit for your tractor? Reason why I ask, I
bought one of their high wheel 26" walk behind, earlier this year. It shows
the kit available, their web page shows the kit available, BUT, when I
inquired at the dealer, they told me it's not available for this model. So,
I inquired at two other dealers, same response :o(

They did sell a different mulching blade, but not the Ninja system they're
advertising.

harrym 27-08-2005 03:42 AM

My owner's manual shows it, as does their web site. But I have not
actually seen one. They show two kits -- one with a discharge chute
"plug" and one with a "cover" -- as well as just the two 21" blades.

"harrym" wrote

harrym 30-08-2005 01:23 AM

I checked with our Snapper dealer today, and the Ninja system is
available as individual components [2 blades, cover, bolts, etc.] or as
a complete kit. I ordered the kit, and it's supposed to be here Friday.
Pricey, though, but most Snapper parts are.

"harrym" wrote