GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone help me (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/102026-can-anyone-help-me.html)

[email protected] 30-08-2005 12:01 AM

Can anyone help me

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

willshak 30-08-2005 02:26 PM

On 8/29/2005 7:01 PM US(ET), took fingers to keys, and
typed the following:

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp