GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Walk-Behind Mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/10335-new-walk-behind-mower.html)

Dave G 14-03-2003 01:20 AM

New Walk-Behind Mower

I am beginning to look for a new gas powered vacuum lawnmover. I have
been told that a Snapper is one of the best. It is going to be used
for residential use. Any suggestions would be greatlt appreciated.
Dave

[email protected] 14-03-2003 02:32 AM

New Walk-Behind Mower

(Dave G) wrote:
I am beginning to look for a new gas powered vacuum lawnmover. I have
been told that a Snapper is one of the best. It is going to be used
for residential use. Any suggestions would be greatlt appreciated.
Dave

how many sq ft of grass are you cutting?

--
Go#40 42 12
http://NewsReader.Com/