Old 03-09-2005, 10:00 PM
harrym

Default Snapper dethatcher

I inherited my dad's Snapper lawn tractor. It has a dethatcher
attachment, which may be missing some parts. I don't have a manual for
it. I can't see how it attaches, so that is why I think something may
be missing. This is the 42" Snapper, two Ninja mulching blades. Can
anyone direct me to a source of instruction for this?
Old 03-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Tom J

"harrym" wrote in message
I inherited my dad's Snapper lawn tractor. It has a dethatcher
attachment, which may be missing some parts. I don't have a manual
for it. I can't see how it attaches, so that is why I think
something may be missing. This is the 42" Snapper, two Ninja
mulching blades. Can anyone direct me to a source of instruction for
this?

http://www.snapper.com/#

Click Publications in the right top if you have the tractor model
number.

Tom J