GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   need help with a lawnmower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/104439-need-help-lawnmower.html)

raizn4kids 09-09-2005 03:43 AM

need help with a lawnmower

Does anyone recognise this mower type? Anyone had any experience with it?
Someone is selling it and I am thinking of buying. This is sight unseen at
this point.
Any feedback would be helpful. TIA.
raizn4kids

Yard Pro Estate Series riding mower
18 HP Kohler engine
44" cut
automatic transmission
They think MTD makes it, but are not sure. It's a lawnmower that
they bought used, so they don't know how old. Mower repair guy told them
that Craftsman parts fit it. They put in a new battery and new tubes in all
4 tires. It's a 44 inch cut, with 3 blades.

restrorob 09-09-2005 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raizn4kids
Does anyone recognise this mower type? Anyone had any experience with it?
Someone is selling it and I am thinking of buying. This is sight unseen at
this point.
Any feedback would be helpful. TIA.
raizn4kids

Yard Pro Estate Series riding mower
18 HP Kohler engine
44" cut
automatic transmission
They think MTD makes it, but are not sure. It's a lawnmower that
they bought used, so they don't know how old. Mower repair guy told them
that Craftsman parts fit it. They put in a new battery and new tubes in all
4 tires. It's a 44 inch cut, with 3 blades.

It sounds like it's made by American yard products, Which makes units for Sears and a few other box store companys. If you can post the model number which is on a white decal on the back or under the seat I could probably tell you more about it.

[email protected] 26-09-2005 05:46 PM

Model 42518

Mfg ID 425180

It's made by American Yard Product, Inc. based in SC.

ONP Mgr.

--
ONP Manager
ONP Manager's Profile: http://homeimprovement.mylounge.us/m...p?userid=18710