GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   intek overhead valve engine.. Any good? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/107151-intek-overhead-valve-engine-any-good.html)

Chuck 19-09-2005 05:42 AM

intek overhead valve engine.. Any good?

intek overhead valve engine with continuous fuel preserver
on Toro push mowers.. Anyone here use one? Is it any good?
Chuck..

Buck B. Nekkid 27-11-2005 09:22 PM

intek overhead valve engine.. Any good?

Chuck wrote in news:bdgsi1964ts5f88999otrsolaj4beepvei@
4ax.com:

intek overhead valve engine with continuous fuel preserver
on Toro push mowers.. Anyone here use one? Is it any good?
Chuck..

Hi Chuck. I have a Troy Bilt rear-tine tiller with the OHV Briggs Intek.
It's been a wonderful engine for my application, plenty of torque, and
smooth running.

The tiller overall is a beast.

-Matt

restrorob 28-11-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck
intek overhead valve engine with continuous fuel preserver
on Toro push mowers.. Anyone here use one? Is it any good?
Chuck..

The Intek engine is Briggs idea to compete with the Honda and Kawasaki.
They have been some pretty good engines thus far, Havn't had much repair time one them so that must say something.

Chuck 28-11-2005 11:58 PM

intek overhead valve engine.. Any good?

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:51:44 +0000, restrorob
wrote:

Chuck Wrote:
intek overhead valve engine with continuous fuel preserver
on Toro push mowers.. Anyone here use one? Is it any good?
Chuck..

The Intek engine is Briggs idea to compete with the Honda and
Kawasaki.
They have been some pretty good engines thus far, Havn't had much
repair time one them so that must say something.

Thanks for the info guys..
Chuck