GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I.D. This Bush (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/107198-i-d-bush.html)

Mr Mow Town 20-09-2005 06:22 PM

I.D. This Bush

It seems huricane Katrina has done more than expose the vulnerability of
the N.O. dike system, but has also exposed a new species of plant life
not indigenous to that area that has local botanists 'stumped'.

Can anyone identify these bushes?

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bushvaca2gd.jpg

Cereus-validus....... 20-09-2005 06:44 PM

That's not plant life, you poor misguided Moeho.

That's an inbred race of destructive opportunistic feral beast that cannot
distinguish between a photo op and conspicuous consumption at the expense of
other peoples suffering. That's their idea of "problem solving"!!!

Cheryl Isaak 20-09-2005 10:09 PM

Besides, shouldn't it be catfish.

I do assume you know that it is a manufactured photo.
Cheryl

John McGaw 21-09-2005 12:53 AM

Mr Mow Town wrote:
It seems huricane Katrina has done more than expose the vulnerability of
the N.O. dike system, but has also exposed a new species of plant life
not indigenous to that area that has local botanists 'stumped'.

Can anyone identify these bushes?

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bushvaca2gd.jpg

Hmmm. I see a fish and two vegetables...
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Pseud O. Nym 21-09-2005 01:25 AM

Mr Mow Town wrote in :

It seems huricane Katrina has done more than expose the vulnerability of
the N.O. dike system, but has also exposed a new species of plant life
not indigenous to that area that has local botanists 'stumped'.

Can anyone identify these bushes?

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bushvaca2gd.jpg

+++++++

Of the three animals in the foreground, which one would you believe to have
the highest IQ ??

I believe that the answer would be ... the fish ... in spite of it's
obvious comatose state.

Oscar_Lives 21-09-2005 02:06 AM

"John McGaw" wrote in message
Mr Mow Town wrote:
It seems huricane Katrina has done more than expose the vulnerability of
the N.O. dike system, but has also exposed a new species of plant life
not indigenous to that area that has local botanists 'stumped'.

Can anyone identify these bushes?

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bushvaca2gd.jpg

Hmmm. I see a fish and two vegetables...

Vegetables? Was James Brady in the picture?

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Bob V 21-09-2005 03:39 AM

"Pseud O. Nym" wrote in message
: Mr Mow Town wrote in :
:
: It seems huricane Katrina has done more than expose the vulnerability of
: the N.O. dike system, but has also exposed a new species of plant life
: not indigenous to that area that has local botanists 'stumped'.
:
: Can anyone identify these bushes?
:
: http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bushvaca2gd.jpg
:
: +++++++
:
: Of the three animals in the foreground, which one would you believe to
have
: the highest IQ ??
:
: I believe that the answer would be ... the fish ... in spite of it's
: obvious comatose state.

Hmm, it's a little small for a whale, isn't it?

Dan J.S. 21-09-2005 03:51 AM

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
. ..
That's not plant life, you poor misguided Moeho.

That's an inbred race of destructive opportunistic feral beast that cannot
distinguish between a photo op and conspicuous consumption at the expense
of other peoples suffering. That's their idea of "problem solving"!!!

****ing idiot.

1. This has been photoshopped (I don't believe I have to explain it to you).
2. The local government ****ed up - creating most of the suffering.

Cereus-validus....... 21-09-2005 04:11 AM

I bet you are one of those fascist republikooks that voted for the "****ing
idiot".

His next brilliant idea is to invade Alaska for their oil!!!

The only way the local government "****ed up" was for not having any
relatives of the president in office and by being democrats.

Mark Anderson 21-09-2005 08:59 AM

In article says...
****ing idiot.

1. This has been photoshopped (I don't believe I have to explain it to you).

Duh.

2. The local government ****ed up - creating most of the suffering.

You've become a pod person programmed with talking points.

Dan J.S. 21-09-2005 03:12 PM

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
. ..
I bet you are one of those fascist republikooks that voted for the "****ing
idiot".

His next brilliant idea is to invade Alaska for their oil!!!

The only way the local government "****ed up" was for not having any
relatives of the president in office and by being democrats.

And what about the 3000 or so buses that were not used to evacuate anyone?
that ended up under water? no wonder you liberals keep losing. You are
****ing dumb!

Paul E. Lehmann 21-09-2005 03:48 PM

Dan J.S. wrote:

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
. ..
I bet you are one of those fascist republikooks that voted for the
"****ing idiot".

His next brilliant idea is to invade Alaska for their oil!!!

The only way the local government "****ed up" was for not having any
relatives of the president in office and by being democrats.

And what about the 3000 or so buses that were not used to evacuate anyone?
that ended up under water? no wonder you liberals keep losing. You are
****ing dumb!

I guess you haven't heard - the 3000 buses is an exaggeration originally
started by Newt Gingrich which was picked up by the press and perpetuated
without their checking the accuracy.

Cereus-validus....... 21-09-2005 04:05 PM

It never happened, you gullible minion of the antichrist.

Next you are going to tell me the price gauging of gasoline is the result of
too many people getting fueled up for the labor day weekend.

joe 21-09-2005 04:21 PM

Paul E. Lehmann wrote:
Dan J.S. wrote:

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
m...

I bet you are one of those fascist republikooks that voted for the
"****ing idiot".

His next brilliant idea is to invade Alaska for their oil!!!

The only way the local government "****ed up" was for not having any
relatives of the president in office and by being democrats.

And what about the 3000 or so buses that were not used to evacuate anyone?
that ended up under water? no wonder you liberals keep losing. You are
****ing dumb!

I guess you haven't heard - the 3000 buses is an exaggeration originally
started by Newt Gingrich which was picked up by the press and perpetuated
without their checking the accuracy.

may not have been 3000, but I saw the photo and it was a lot of busses,
a big parking lot full of school busses.