GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BE Pressure Washer Manufacturer's Web Site? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/107989-pressure-washer-manufacturers-web-site.html)

Alan Whitehouse 14-10-2005 01:12 AM

BE Pressure Washer Manufacturer's Web Site?

Hi,

Anyone know the web address for the manufacturer of BE Pressure (Power)
Washers?

I need a replacement part that Home Depot does not carry.

Thanks.

Alan

Tom J 14-10-2005 04:45 PM

BE Pressure Washer Manufacturer's Web Site?

"Alan Whitehouse" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

Anyone know the web address for the manufacturer of BE Pressure
(Power) Washers?

I need a replacement part that Home Depot does not carry.

http://www.begroup.cc/index.php?task=start

Tom J

[email protected] 15-10-2005 11:56 PM

Alan Whitehouse wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know the web address for the manufacturer of BE Pressure (Power)
Washers?

I need a replacement part that Home Depot does not carry.

Thanks.

Alan

I found that my manual was much better at identifing the pump so I
could get a diagram and figure out why one of the three pistons was not
working. Not sure what part you need, but most of the moving parts are
in the pump.

Kirb
(check valve was the problem)

Mel M Kelly 16-10-2005 03:40 PM

BE Pressure Washer Manufacturer's Web Site?

Northern Tool was Northern Hydraulics carries a lot of stuff for
washers.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley