Old 14-10-2005, 02:12 AM
Alan Whitehouse

Default BE Pressure Washer Manufacturer's Web Site?

Hi,

Anyone know the web address for the manufacturer of BE Pressure (Power)
Washers?

I need a replacement part that Home Depot does not carry.

Thanks.

Alan

Old 14-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Tom J

"Alan Whitehouse" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

Anyone know the web address for the manufacturer of BE Pressure
(Power) Washers?

I need a replacement part that Home Depot does not carry.

http://www.begroup.cc/index.php?task=start

Tom J

Old 16-10-2005, 12:56 AM

Alan Whitehouse wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know the web address for the manufacturer of BE Pressure (Power)
Washers?

I need a replacement part that Home Depot does not carry.

Thanks.

Alan

I found that my manual was much better at identifing the pump so I
could get a diagram and figure out why one of the three pistons was not
working. Not sure what part you need, but most of the moving parts are
in the pump.

Kirb
(check valve was the problem)

Old 16-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Mel M Kelly

Northern Tool was Northern Hydraulics carries a lot of stuff for
washers.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Simoniz pressure washer serious problem Andy Kalsey Lawns 1 13-10-2003 05:32 PM
Pressure Washer Superstore Mike Lawns 1 08-10-2003 06:23 AM
pressure washer Y-City Power Wash Sales & Service Lawns 0 02-09-2003 12:02 PM
Which Pressure washer? crom United Kingdom 4 11-05-2003 08:21 PM
Pressure washer help Mark Lawns 0 09-02-2003 06:55 PM