Old 20-10-2005, 04:12 PM

Default Easy Money

If you follow these simple steps you will be on your way to financial
freedom.
Can you really make money so easily?
I thought it was impossible. Just take 2 minutes to read this, that's
all it
takes.
You'll see how possible it really is.

A little while back, I came across an article similar to this that said
you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment
of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but then I
remembered seeing this same idea on OPRAH, so I was intrigued to read
on.
There was an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here is some
of
it!!
Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and,
when I
came
across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of
PayPal, I
had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal
is
the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has
ever
seen! Anyone with an
email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go
there...
You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will
never
forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By fast I
mean
'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the
Internet by
E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so
it's
perfectly legal!

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the emails

stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the
bottom
of the list at No.6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup.
(There
are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking
to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I
got to
lose except $6.00, right?
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the

legal aspects of it : I did some research and found that it follows the
same
regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S.
Post
Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! If you're skeptical call the

number and ask. Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?.
Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I was
shocked
and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in.
In my first week, I made $23.00. Well at least I made my money back
By the end of my second week I had made a total of $481! In the third
week I
had a total of $2,433 and still growing. This is now my fourth week and
have made a total of $6873 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00., I have spent more than that on an extra
value
meal !! : Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works?
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the
information off of it as you need it.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
have an
account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set
up a
free account. It's 100% free and safe. In order to place the initial
$6
into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with
PayPal
(which may take a couple of days).
To verify your account, paypal deposits two small sums into
your account, and then you sign on to your account, and verify the
amounts
they deposited. So if you're just starting your account, not only is
it
free, but they
actually pay you a little bit.
Paypal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people world wide.

STEP 1: Sign into your PayPal account, and select the "send money"
tab.
Then send $1.00 to each email on the below list.
Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,
write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is
creating a
service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to
anyone
you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
The email list is:

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move
the
other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR email

address (the one used on your paypal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200

newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the
more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
---- DIRECTIONS----