Old 26-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Rob Lamoureux

Default Air Purification Systems

WARNING! The air in your home or office could be making you sick! We have unique filterless, "Official Space-Certified" air purifier that we are willing, for you to field-test in your home or office for a 7 day peroid risk-free. Check out my web site today. www.freshairlivingNOSPAM.com/roblamoureux
call me for your passcode, to explore the whole web site.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051025164000H9g9RaM2

Old 27-10-2005, 03:56 AM
Tom Jaszewski

I fart in your general direction....PUTZ!

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:26:14, "Rob Lamoureux"
wrote:

WARNING! The air in your home or office could be making you sick! We have unique filterless, "Official Space-Certified" air purifier that we are willing, for you to field-test in your home or office for a 7 day peroid risk-free. Check out my web site today. www.freshairlivingNOSPAM.com/roblamoureux
call me for your passcode, to explore the whole web site.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20051025164000H9g9RaM2

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold
Old 27-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Borg hater

In the summer and winter, an effective means of filtering the air is not a
bad idea. Not smart to open the windows often as the cooling/heating would
increase dramatically. Late afternoon/winter and at dawn in the summer may
work effectively though without increasing the heating/cooling costs
dramatically. Spring and autumn, just open the windows a few times a day
for a complete air replacement, if not left open to begin with. All this
takes some forethought and participation and possibly some minor air
temperature discomfort that may require more clothing for a temporary time
for some.
Areas with high air pollution, vicinity of animal feces odors, and the like
not withstanding. Consider moving, or live in the closed environment with
its potential air dangers and equipment to remove those dangers.

--
Lil' Dave
Beware the rule quoters, the corp mindset, the Borg
.. .

Old 30-10-2005, 01:57 AM
mm

wrote:

WARNING! The air in your home or office could be making you sick!

You make me sick.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.