Old 19-12-2005, 03:36 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Ronald Cliborn

Default Zygocactus advice requested

I cannot get enough zygocactus - Christmas or Thanksgiving.
I would say that mine do fairly well, but they never look like the
ones in the stores do. Even when I wash the plant, the still don't
look as succulent as they do in the store. I know that the stores
have a spay wax they apply, but that is not it. They seem to have a
healthy glow in the store that mine at home lack.
I repot mine twice a year using miracle grow potting soil. Should I
use plain peat moss instead?
Mine flower like crazy so that in not a problem. I would just like to
make them grow the best that I can.

Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry if my message sounds gay, but I really like the
zygocactuses.

Thanks
Ronin

Zygocactus Phisherman[_1_] Gardening 6 02-08-2007 09:42 PM
Zygocactus/Xmas Cactus David Ross Gardening 37 28-07-2004 06:02 PM
zygocactus problem Ioas Gardening 7 25-04-2003 11:56 PM
Advice requested Azul Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:26 AM
Advice requested Azul Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 02-04-2003 11:08 PM