GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ariens snowblower electrical part (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/110208-ariens-snowblower-electrical-part.html)

Srgnt Billko 31-12-2005 01:29 AM

Ariens snowblower electrical part

What is this strange electrical part on the old Ariens 924044 snowblower ?
It's down in the drive mechanism chamber - on the right hand wall. It's a
small cylinder about 1 1/8 " in diameter and maybe 3/4 " high. What is it
called ? Is it part of the safety cutout circuit ? If so, I will just
disconnect it.

Peter Hall 01-01-2006 09:33 PM

Ariens snowblower electrical part

Sgt Billko:
This is probably Ariens part # 52401000 T module with connector. It is part
of the electrical interlock system.
Peter Hall
Hooksett, NH

Srgnt Billko 01-01-2006 10:03 PM

"Peter Hall" wrote in message
Sgt Billko:
This is probably Ariens part # 52401000 T module with connector. It is
part
of the electrical interlock system.
Peter Hall
Hooksett, NH

Thanks Peter - but is it called anything else besides "module" ?

?

Srgnt Billko 01-01-2006 10:29 PM

"Peter Hall" wrote in message
Sgt Billko:
This is probably Ariens part # 52401000 T module with connector. It is
part
of the electrical interlock system.
Peter Hall
Hooksett, NH

Thanks Peter - but is it called anything else besides "module" ?

OK - I found it on the Ariens "radar" chart. Apparently just called
"module T". My buddy called it a "pot". Thanks again.