GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poison Ivy Seeds! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/110228-re-poison-ivy-seeds.html)

Dean A. Markley 31-12-2005 05:54 PM

Poison Ivy Seeds!

Ivy Fan wrote:
Hi!

I took a while and checked all possible online shops. But they aren't
selling poison ivy seeds. So could it be possible to send few grams by
mail, if possible please?

For personal email use:

I would be happy and pay using paypal.

Best Regards,
Ivy Fan / Finland

Please find another alternative. Poison ivy is a very nasty plant. As
another poster stated, not everyone is effected and there is a delay so
it will not be effective in keeping people out.

When I moved into my current house, I had a 1/2 acre backyard covered
with poison ivy. It took me 3 years of constant cutting, pulling and
spraying to get it under control. I still spend several days each
summer looking for and spraying suckers rising from the ground.

Dean