GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/12188-plants.html)

Paul Walsh 29-03-2003 01:44 PM

Plants

Hello, I am unfamiliar to news groups and have less knowledge about lawn
care. I think I will try a Scott's program
for the lawn. But I would love to find some newsgroups or web sites on
shrub's, perennial's and annual plants for
the yard. My location is the north east ...

Thank's for any assistance
Paul

Sue 30-03-2003 10:56 PM

Plants

I too am new to newsgroups. I usually can be found on 'listservs' . In any
case, I found one newsgroup, rec.gardens.roses that obviously deals with
roses. I'm betting if you subscribed there and asked for further points to
other newsgroups, they could tell you, but can start there,

SUE
colorado