GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beard's Turfgrass Encyclopedia: For Golf Courses - Grounds, Lawns, Sports Fields (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/123552-beards-turfgrass-encyclopedia-golf-courses-grounds-lawns-sports-fields.html)

turf doc 15-02-2006 04:19 PM

Beard's Turfgrass Encyclopedia: For Golf Courses - Grounds, Lawns, Sports Fields

Has any one read this book? i know previous James Beard books have been referred to as "the Bible" i just ordered one from amazon.

Lawn Doctor 16-02-2006 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turf doc
Has any one read this book? i know previous James Beard books have been referred to as "the Bible" i just ordered one from amazon.

All his other books have been very good but I hav'nt read this one. I have also been to many of his seminars all I have found very interesting.

Enjoy the reading.
Steve