Old 31-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Monikka

Default Garter snake repellent?

Is there such a thing? I cannot tollerate the little buggers, I usually get
a couple in the yard every year. Any ideas how to keep them out? Just
thinking about them gives me the creeps.

TIA

Old 03-04-2003, 03:08 AM

"Monikka" wrote in message
Is there such a thing? I cannot tollerate the little buggers, I
usually

get
a couple in the yard every year. Any ideas how to keep them out? Just
thinking about them gives me the creeps.

TIA

Yep,yep.

--
Go#40 42 12 God Bless Our Troops
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 04-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Doug Salisbury

Monika,Be glad you got them. I wish I had some to get rid of the moles I
have in the back yard.
"Monikka" wrote in message
Is there such a thing? I cannot tollerate the little buggers, I usually

get
a couple in the yard every year. Any ideas how to keep them out? Just
thinking about them gives me the creeps.

TIA

An all-natural snake repellent? This one has many benefits! earl Lawns 4 12-08-2004 05:43 PM
An all-natural snake repellent? This one has many benefits! earl Gardening 3 12-08-2004 02:30 AM
Snake--- cool snake story... Gareee© Ponds 0 04-05-2004 03:02 PM
Snake repellent PacKat Gardening 8 03-06-2003 01:44 AM
Snake Traps [safe for you & wont harm the snake] james North Carolina 0 26-04-2003 03:56 AM