GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Irrigation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/138629-garden-irrigation.html)

ben@iss 07-03-2006 03:30 PM

Garden Irrigation

Hello.

I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation.....we
would be pleased discuss any queries you may have regarding garden
irrigation.

Our site is at: www.irrigationforums.co.uk

I look forward to your discussions.

Best Regards

Ben.

( www.issirrigation.co.uk )

Srgnt Billko 07-03-2006 09:43 PM

Garden Irrigation

"ben@iss" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello.

I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation.....we
would be pleased discuss any queries you may have regarding garden
irrigation.
I look forward to your discussions.

Best Regards Ben.

Just wonderin what limeys can teach the best farmers in the world about
irrigation.

The Lawn and Landscape Guy 09-03-2006 11:03 PM

Garden Irrigation

Hey Ben.

Thanks for putting this forum up. I just registered and look forward to
learning lots and hopefully helping a few folks along the way. Gotta
go. Just got called for dinner. Take care.

Lawn and Landscape Guy

http://beautiful-lawn-care.blogspot.com/
http://lawn-irrigation-system.blogspot.com/