GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn aerator; (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/138658-re-lawn-aerator%3B.html)

norman 08-03-2006 04:17 AM

lawn aerator;

"D. Arland" wrote in message
news:olsPf.121866$B94.59961@pd7tw3no...
I would like to find an aerator that fits onto the shaft of a front tine
tiller, for coring my lawn. The only thing that comes close, but is not
available in Canada is called the "Aeroller" made by Vibrant Yard Company,
LLC * 216 S. Jamestown Cir * Andover * Kansas (pic attached). The web site
illustrates how it works and it looks like it works well. They only sell

in
the contiguous States, unfortunately.

Then find one on Ebay that will ship to Canada.