GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Landscaping Business (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/138705-landscaping-business.html)

Joe Villines 09-03-2006 08:04 PM

Landscaping Business

If you are looking for work, please contact us. www.harrislawn.com

Warren 10-03-2006 03:01 AM

Landscaping Business

Joe Villines wrote:
If you are looking for work, please contact us. www.harrislawn.com

So, since you've decided to spam the whole world, does that mean you're
expanding your business to serve the whole world? Or are you still only
going to serve your little, tiny corner of the world?

eh. I suppose it doesn't really matter. Your message was nothing but spam,
with no contribution to the discussions, so it doesn't matter. I wouldn't
hire a spammer, anyway.

norman 10-03-2006 03:10 AM

Landscaping Business

"Joe Villines" wrote in message
If you are looking for work, please contact us. www.harrislawn.com

You definitely don't know anything about advertising- Do you know anything
about landscaping?