GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Arrow 10X13 steel shed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/141267-arrow-10x13-steel-shed.html)

Ed 18-03-2006 03:08 AM

Arrow 10X13 steel shed

My backyard (wood frame) shed has become overfilled. I'm considering
purchasing 'Arrow 10X13 lawn building with free floor kit' from Sears for
$379.99. This would be a 2nd shed mainly used to store off-season stuff. So
my question is --- does anyone know anything about Arrow Sheds, are they any
good?

bBob 18-03-2006 03:25 AM

Arrow 10X13 steel shed

"Ed" wrote in message ...
My backyard (wood frame) shed has become overfilled. I'm considering
purchasing 'Arrow 10X13 lawn building with free floor kit' from Sears for
$379.99. This would be a 2nd shed mainly used to store off-season stuff.

So
my question is --- does anyone know anything about Arrow Sheds, are they

any
good?

I'd stop by a large Home Improvement 'box store' where they have these sheds
setup outside and compare. I'd step inside and inspect it myself. Some are
pretty cheesy. For that price you might be able to get a wood prefab, kit,
or fully assembled delivered.