Old 15-04-2006, 08:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Innamorata

Default GREAT DEALS AT INNAMORATA GIFTS! NOW FEATURING JEWELRY FROM "DESIGNS BY KNIGHT"

STRESS-FREE SHOPPING IS HERE!

Just visit our on-line store at: http://www.innamorata-gifts.com

Are you tired of traffic, crowds and dreadful lines in the checkout isles?
What about searching for an employee to assist you?

We have the answer you've been looking for!

Fine quality merchandise at reasonable prices for your home or garden, your
children or a loved one, or even spoil yourself with our wonderful bath and
body products. All from the privacy and comfort of your own home!

Now featuring a new line of jewelry from "Designs by Knight".
Exclusive at Innamorata!

*Gift Certificates Available*