GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hisun (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/142512-hisun.html)

D & J G 16-04-2006 01:57 PM

Hisun

Anybody have a Hisun ride-on mower? What is your opinion about this brand?

dave donaldson 15-08-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D & J G (Post 630662)
Anybody have a Hisun ride-on mower? What is your opinion about this brand?

yes I bought one. It has never worked since I got it. I am currently looking for an exhaust for the thing. Any suggestions where i may get one would be much appreciated. I think its a ripp off from a B and .

Dave Donaldson