GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Low pressure sprinklers? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/142553-low-pressure-sprinklers.html)

Chas12 17-04-2006 01:08 PM

Low pressure sprinklers?

Hi,
I am making up my own 'low budget sprinkler system" using some sprinklers I
have and some old hoses. My impulse sprinklers won't operate properly when
they are in a 'gang' (two attached to the hose, one further down the line,
about 25'). My 2 'turbo' (the silent type) sprinkers seem to do ok. Is this
just the nature of the beast? I have very good pressure from the garden
hose. I only run 2 sprinklers at a time.
Thanks,
chas

simplesprinkler 06-05-2006 09:30 PM

www.simplesprinklers.bravehost.com for a budget way