GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone knowledgeable w/Airens LM21SW 21" mower?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/143412-anyone-knowledgeable-w-airens-lm21sw-21-mower.html)

Bob_M (remove X for email) 03-05-2006 03:05 AM

Anyone knowledgeable w/Airens LM21SW 21" mower??

After doing my research I finally decided to purchase the above
referenced mower. However, after delivery and a few uses I noticed
a few items that were referenced in the generic manual that were NOT
on my unit. It appears that the dealer took a model LM21S and added
the swivel wheels to the front in essence to "convert it" to the
LM21SW.

My question is this: Does anyone know what the EXACT differences are
between these two models part for part? My model is a 911533 which
does NOT coincide with the manual for the LW2SW.

All things being equal, the unit works and mows just fine and I am
really happy with it. I just need to know if I am being ripped off or
not.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can respond to this question.

Bob

[email protected] 03-05-2006 01:38 PM

Anyone knowledgeable w/Airens LM21SW 21" mower??

do work for areins dealer,,they said the front wheels were only
difference,