GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Toro Tractor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/143711-toro-tractor.html)

Howard Mora 08-05-2006 08:49 PM

Toro Tractor

I was given a Toro Lawn Tractor yesterday.
It is a 8hp, 32 inch deck. The model number is 56145.
The thing looks to be about 10 years old. It runs great.
Does any abody know how old this machine is, and is there anything I should
do to keep it running? I thought I might change the oil, and put in Mobil 1
synthetic oil.

Artemis 08-05-2006 11:27 PM

Toro Tractor

Howard Mora wrote:
I was given a Toro Lawn Tractor yesterday.
It is a 8hp, 32 inch deck. The model number is 56145.
The thing looks to be about 10 years old. It runs great.
Does any abody know how old this machine is, and is there anything I should
do to keep it running? I thought I might change the oil, and put in Mobil 1
synthetic oil.

What are the first two digits of the serial number? The year it was
built is coded in there.

Take good care of it, It is a good machine.

--
Art