GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   poulan chainsaw carburetor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/144271-poulan-chainsaw-carburetor.html)

luvsmengines 18-05-2006 12:07 PM

poulan chainsaw carburetor

I have a Poulan chainsaw with a Walbro carb model H1. I am unable to
find any informtion on how to adjust the fuel metering lever height or
pop off pressure for the needle valve. I have seached the web and come
up dry. Where can I find the tool to set the lever height?

Oscar_Lives 18-05-2006 01:19 PM

poulan chainsaw carburetor

"luvsmengines" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Poulan chainsaw with a Walbro carb model H1. I am unable to
find any informtion on how to adjust the fuel metering lever height or
pop off pressure for the needle valve. I have seached the web and come
up dry. Where can I find the tool to set the lever height?

Just set it flush with the edge of the casting.