Old 10-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Vic

Default Lawn Bitch Burn

Around the dead centre of a burn there develops a lush green perimeter. Does
anybody know the formulation of this "treatment" I don't fancy following our
dog around with a bowl. I have tried various lawn tonics but they don't have
the same result. Tried dilute sulphate of ammonia. Regards Vic

Old 10-04-2003, 01:32 PM

"Vic" wrote:
Around the dead centre of a burn there develops a lush green perimeter.
Does anybody know the formulation of this "treatment" I don't fancy
following our dog around with a bowl. I have tried various lawn tonics
but they don't have the same result. Tried dilute sulphate of ammonia.
Regards Vic

Teach it to lift its leg. g

--
Go#40 42 12 God Bless Our Troops
Look at this asshole:
Old 12-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Vic

I can now answer my own question by referring you all to an expert who can
be found at ..
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/p..._problems.html

Vic

Old 12-04-2003, 12:56 PM

"Vic" wrote:
I can now answer my own question by referring you all to an expert who
can be found at ..
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/p...awn_problems.h
tml

Vic

"Vic" wrote in message
Around the dead centre of a burn there develops a lush green perimeter.

Does
anybody know the formulation of this "treatment" I don't fancy
following

our
dog around with a bowl. I have tried various lawn tonics but they don't

have
the same result. Tried dilute sulphate of ammonia. Regards Vic

Interesting,but I didn't see the cure in that article,other than limiting
where the dog urinates to one area.

Old 13-04-2003, 09:32 AM
Vic

I was not looking for a cure because I knew my dog (bitch) caused it. I was
looking for analysis of the urine so I could use it to green up the lawn
using appropriate chemicals.

Old 14-04-2003, 04:21 PM
Tim Fischer

"Vic" wrote in message ...
I was not looking for a cure because I knew my dog (bitch) caused it. I

was
looking for analysis of the urine so I could use it to green up the lawn
using appropriate chemicals.

Uhhh.... huh???????????

What's wrong with good ol' Scotts 4-step or the like? I'm pretty sure
they've gone throught the "analysis" for you and probably spent a bit more
time than thinking "gee when my dog pees the grass gets really green around
the edge -- that must be what I need!"

-Tim

Old 20-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Leyf

I've heard, and it may be an old wives' tale, that adding a small amount of
powdered milk like Carnation to the dog's diet will help by altering the
chemistry of the urine. I think I remember it being something like a
teaspoon a day for a medium sized dog. Maybe someone has tried this & knows
if it works.

Leyf