GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   River Rocks in NJ (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/144371-river-rocks-nj.html)

[email protected] 19-05-2006 10:11 PM

River Rocks in NJ

A friend has newly delivered river rock that she does not want.
It is assorted sizes all 4" or less, white and gray.
Enough to cover about 350 square feet (5 X 70)
Also has bedding for underneath the rock.
Located in Bound Brook NJ
If you can use it please email with a phone number.
Price is negotiable. You will need to pick it up ASAP.

saigepapa at yahoo dot com

Dean 21-05-2006 07:45 AM

River Rocks in NJ

How much do you want for them? And how much do they weigh in at? I
could do with some rocks, but I dunno what river rocks are
specifically. I want a base for my firewood to lift it off the ground.

Princeton, NJ.

[email protected] 21-05-2006 01:51 PM

River Rocks in NJ

Dean wrote:

How much do you want for them? And how much do they weigh in at? I
could do with some rocks, but I dunno what river rocks are
specifically. I want a base for my firewood to lift it off the ground.

Princeton, NJ.

River rock can come in all sizes and colors depending upon the source. But
all river rock has been smoothed by the forces of water and friction so
that there are no sharp edges. These are all under 4 inches and are white
and gray.

saigepapa at yahoo dot com with phone number for more info

Lou