GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seeking partnership, investors for a unique product (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/145470-seeking-partnership-investors-unique-product.html)

Mike 25-05-2006 11:07 PM

Seeking partnership, investors for a unique product

Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Plans to easy build picnic tables. No glue, no nail, no screw are required.
Easy to carry and to store. You can build as many tables as you want with
one plan...

If interested, I will reply with the Web site address...

Mike

Electronic Communications Advisor