GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Craftsman Garden Tractor Specs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/145509-craftsman-garden-tractor-specs.html)

A. Pismo Clam 27-05-2006 01:34 AM

Craftsman Garden Tractor Specs

Hello All,

I'm trying to find the total weight of my tractor. It's a 22.5 HP twin
cylinder, 50" mower, 6 speed transaxle.

It was here when we bought the house. Model # is 917.250551.

Can anyone help me find this info, please!?

Alain

Srgnt Billko 27-05-2006 02:10 AM

"A. Pismo Clam" wrote in message
Hello All,

I'm trying to find the total weight of my tractor. It's a 22.5 HP twin
cylinder, 50" mower, 6 speed transaxle. It was here when we bought the
house. Model # is 917.250551.
Can anyone help me find this info, please!? Alain

Sure - Craftsman is made for Sears by a variety of different manufacturers.
Ask Sears.