GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rock grotto (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/145666-rock-grotto.html)

[email protected] 30-05-2006 04:05 AM

rock grotto

I saw a rock grotto on the show Landscape Solutions on HGTV and have
decided to try to build it but didn't record the show. Can anyone help
me get a copy of the show? I tried to get on their message boards but no
luck. thanks in advance.

Benbo 30-05-2006 04:25 AM

rock grotto

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt_no..._18735,00.html

[email protected] 30-05-2006 05:06 AM

rock grotto

thanks benbo but already looked thru that page and it isn't there. would
like to get a copy of the show and build it just like the one they
built. thought someone may have recorded it.