GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   murray 16.5 hp lt mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/146245-murray-16-5-hp-lt-mower.html)

SLM 09-06-2006 02:38 PM

murray 16.5 hp lt mower

where would I find a good source of information for replacing a coil on my
murray rider??

Srgnt Billko 09-06-2006 04:39 PM

murray 16.5 hp lt mower

Chilton's Small Engine Repair manual
Small Engine Service Manual by Intertec Publishing
Yard and Garden Tractor Service Manual by Intertec
akk available at Tractor Supply Company (TSC)

GrtArtiste 11-06-2006 12:35 AM

murray 16.5 hp lt mower

SLM wrote:
where would I find a good source of information for replacing a coil on my
murray rider??

Try the Small Engine Techincal Forum at
http://www.perr.com/forum/
be prepared to provide complete engine model and serial
number. Lots of knowledgeable folks there.

For general mower questions try
http://www.opeonthenet.com

GrtArtiste