Old 11-06-2006, 10:29 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
simbajim

Default A Cat Repellent That Works!!!

Hi All
I have been reading and following your group for a while and using some
of the tips on your site mainly because I had a very difficult time
achieving a green lawn, however one area I have mastered is keeping the
neighborhood cats out of my yard and off my garden. If anyone is having
their plants dug up and cats pooing in their garden then have a look at
a href="http://www.catrepellent.org"http://www.catrepellent.org/a
it is easier than me explaining how it works. I hope you find this site
useful.
Keep up the good work

Old 11-06-2006, 10:42 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
George.com

"simbajim" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi All
I have been reading and following your group for a while and using some
of the tips on your site mainly because I had a very difficult time
achieving a green lawn, however one area I have mastered is keeping the
neighborhood cats out of my yard and off my garden. If anyone is having
their plants dug up and cats pooing in their garden then have a look at
a href="http://www.catrepellent.org"http://www.catrepellent.org/a
it is easier than me explaining how it works. I hope you find this site
useful.
Keep up the good work

the easiest and cheapest solution is to actually have lazy shit cats and
dogs that spend their entire life sleeping inside in warm spots. Never have
to worry about them going outside.

rob