GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gasohol in tractor? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/147236-gasohol-tractor.html)

Stubby 01-07-2006 01:39 AM

Gasohol in tractor?

Has anyone noticed any good or bad effects having switched to E15
gasohol? My tractor seems to backfire a bit, but that could just be a
coincidence.

Tom The Great 01-07-2006 06:48 PM

Gasohol in tractor?

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:39:32 -0400, Stubby
wrote:

Has anyone noticed any good or bad effects having switched to E15
gasohol? My tractor seems to backfire a bit, but that could just be a
coincidence.

Is there any mention about using E15 in your owner's manual?

later,

tom

Stubby 01-07-2006 10:27 PM

Gasohol in tractor?

wrote:

Has anyone noticed any good or bad effects having switched to E15
gasohol? My tractor seems to backfire a bit, but that could just be a
coincidence.

Is there any mention about using E15 in your owner's manual?

My tractor is 17 years old. Back then E15 was only available in
"Popular Science".

Tom The Great 02-07-2006 04:56 AM

Gasohol in tractor?

wrote:

Has anyone noticed any good or bad effects having switched to E15
gasohol? My tractor seems to backfire a bit, but that could just be a
coincidence.

Is there any mention about using E15 in your owner's manual?

My tractor is 17 years old. Back then E15 was only available in
"Popular Science".

Sorry, I guessed switching to E15 might have a little note about
getting the computer reset to handle timing and air/fuel ratio.

tom

Mike Robinson 03-07-2006 11:57 PM

Gasohol in tractor?

Use fuel stabilizer and dont let it sit. Gasohol over 30 days old put in
your car.