GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Two more woodchucks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/147719-two-more-woodchucks.html)

Srgnt Billko 15-07-2006 02:54 PM

Two more woodchucks

Trapped two more woodchucks this week. Seems to me we are being overrun by
these buggers.

Joe 15-07-2006 04:59 PM

Two more woodchucks

Srgnt Billko wrote:
Trapped two more woodchucks this week. Seems to me we are being overrun by
these buggers.

what do they taste like?

Stubby 15-07-2006 05:47 PM

Two more woodchucks

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
Trapped two more woodchucks this week. Seems to me we are being overrun
by these buggers.

what do they taste like?

Well it is hard to describe - and it depends on how they are cooked - and
wether it is a male or female - but in general pretty much like chicken.

Nah. More like porcupine.