GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   melt down - mopey dopey (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/147786-re-melt-down-mopey-dopey.html)

Mopey Dopey - Cropduster Child Killer 17-07-2006 04:01 AM

melt down - mopey dopey

Mopey Dopey AKA Moparholik AKA Elizabeth Gilbert wrote:
snip photo

If you didn't want to turn into a babbling alcoholic, you shouldn't have
killed your daughter. Nobody believes it was a "crop dusting accident",
Mopey Dopey.
http://www.ametsoc.org/sloan/cleanair/cropdusting.gif

Free advice - freak: Lay off sexually harassing 15 year old boys:

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex with
me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you are sick
and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good day.