GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pythium Blight in NJ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/148108-pythium-blight-nj.html)

[email protected] 26-07-2006 05:56 PM

Pythium Blight in NJ?

Anyone seeing any Pithium Blight problems in NJ or similar areas?
That's what I think I have. It showed up last week right after the 2
days of 90+ weather. I have several 4 ft irregular shaped areas that
died very quickly. Some neighbors lawns are in much worse shape.

Anyone have any experience dealing with this? Anyone have experience
using a particular fungicide that worked, or didn;t work?

TIA