Old 03-09-2006, 08:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Add Headlights

I want to add lights to my Cub Cadet z-force to get some later mowing
during the week, instead of giving up the weekends.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Doug B.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:37 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Doug B." wrote in message
I want to add lights to my Cub Cadet z-force to get some later mowing
during the week, instead of giving up the weekends.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Doug B.

Shouldn't be a problem. My nephew adds lights to every machine he comes by
that doesn't already have them - snowblowers, tractors, etc.

Old 04-09-2006, 04:03 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Doug B. wrote:
I want to add lights to my Cub Cadet z-force to get some later mowing
during the week, instead of giving up the weekends.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Doug B.

Some care should be taken to be certain you don't exceed the alternator
or regulator capacity. I made that that mistake with my John Deere 650
compact utility tractor. I was working long hours and still had a 3
acre pasture to maintain. I hung a light bar with 2 halogen lights (the
small rectangular ones) & was in pig heaven till the regulator blew.
Apparently it was designed for the included lighting and no more,
perhaps that is why the included lighting is so hopelessly inadequate.

Old 04-09-2006, 06:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 15:47:33 -0400, Doug B.
wrote:

I want to add lights to my Cub Cadet z-force to get some later mowing
during the week, instead of giving up the weekends.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Doug B.

I see some people already addressed the possible over current of your
altenator, so this will help my suggestion better.

I've seen friends load up their moutain bikes with lights to turn
night into day. I would suggest you look for 'mountible' lights, that
run on battery(a few hours on a single charge).

hth,

tom @ www.NoCostAds.com

Ok to add KNO3 without others? Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 20-04-2003 06:23 AM
When to add fish? Mainpin Ponds 1 22-03-2003 02:44 PM
Should I add rock, soil(mud) in my pond? John Ponds 3 08-03-2003 07:45 PM
Underwater Headlights Barry Ponds 3 08-02-2003 10:40 PM
Car headlights for in pond use ? Howard Ponds 8 01-02-2003 04:09 AM