GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Older Homelite Parts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/149972-older-homelite-parts.html)

Rob Rodgers 29-09-2006 09:47 AM

Older Homelite Parts

I have a 10 +/- year old Homelite trimmer that's been very good. The
throttle trigger broke a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having a very hard
time finiding a replacement. Anybody have any ideas? It's been a very good
one, and I'd hate to get rid of it for something so simple.

MANIC_D 30-09-2006 04:14 AM

Older Homelite Parts

If your`e talking about a line trimmer,{weed-eater}, Ihave two dead
ones that served me well for many years. Be happy to canniblize the
parts for you.See if you can find the model no.

MANIC_D 30-09-2006 04:36 AM

Older Homelite Parts

Rob Rodgers wrote:
I have a 10 +/- year old Homelite trimmer that's been very good. The
throttle trigger broke a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having a very hard
time finiding a replacement. Anybody have any ideas? It's been a very good
one, and I'd hate to get rid of it for something so simple.

You didn`t say what type of trimmer, if it`s a string trimmer, I have two tahat died after mant good years of service. Be happy to cannabilize the parts if they will match. Got a model no.?

itemcat 22-03-2008 10:47 AM

[I tried the Homelite site is USA and getting older parts (mine is Sabre 35 chainsaw)is easy.The problem is my part cost $5 and the postage was $30.Cancelled the order.

If you've solved your problem then perhaps you can post UK supplier