Old 02-10-2006, 02:01 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default tom cats

"Henry & Carolyn" wrote in message
Ugh, tom cats keep spraying our dining room window, where our cat looks
outside. What can we use to get rid of the smell and what can we use to
repel them?
TIA

best long term solution is talk to the owner of the cat, if you know who,
and get it fixed. If a stray try and catch it and then off to get fixed. If
a stray and desexed it may end up a 1/2 decent pet.

rob

Old 03-10-2006, 02:21 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:34:31 -0400, "Henry & Carolyn"
wrote:

Ugh, tom cats keep spraying our dining room window, where our cat looks
outside. What can we use to get rid of the smell and what can we use to
repel them?
TIA

Repellant, 5 mins in the back room of an Animal Shelter. Get a
live-trap, and get rid of them.

As for the smell, they sell enzyme based cleaners at some pet stores,
you might want to try that.

later,

tom @ www.NoCostAds.com

Old 16-10-2006, 12:22 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Be very careful that you don't accidentally leave a dish of antifreeze
laying around. Poor cats may drink it.

Old 16-10-2006, 12:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"dave" wrote in message
ps.com...
Be very careful that you don't accidentally leave a dish of antifreeze
laying around. Poor cats may drink it.

anyone who does that should first be made to drink the anti-freeze
themselves Dave just to make sure it would harm anyone. Maybe leave a few
cans of beer spiked with anti-freeze round.

rob

Old 16-10-2006, 01:09 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Henry & Carolyn wrote:
Ugh, tom cats keep spraying our dining room window, where our cat looks
outside. What can we use to get rid of the smell and what can we use to
repel them?
TIA

Andy replies:
Animals will often avoid a place that is marked by a larger, more
powerful predator.

Go pee on your window yourself. Once the cat decides that
a large smell primate is on the prowl, it may decide to go away.
It works well in keeping rabbits out of my garden....

I suggest you do this at night...

Andy in Eureka, Texas

GOOD LORD !!! TOMTOM OT OT OT Mary kate Ponds 13 27-07-2004 03:03 PM
tom cats - grrrr Vicky United Kingdom 46 18-04-2004 04:08 PM
New Book From Tom Volinchak, Tommy Volinchak, Tommy's Tunes, Tommy Tune, Tommy Tuneman Varsik Jabloerski Edible Gardening 0 21-01-2004 07:34 PM
Plastic Long Tom pots PeterN United Kingdom 2 25-04-2003 01:44 PM
Thanks Tom Beno! Scott Murphy alt.forestry 3 05-01-2003 02:02 AM