GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Encyclopedia of grass? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/150167-encyclopedia-grass.html)

Raffo 09-10-2006 01:19 AM

Encyclopedia of grass?

Hello - I am searching for a book on grass. I would like the book to
list all or most of the species of grass found in the world, its uses
(whether agricultural or residential, etc.) and a photograph of the
grass so I know what it looks like. Does any one know of a book like
this in existance? Thank you.

Raffi.

MANIC_D 10-10-2006 01:58 AM

Encyclopedia of grass?

Raffo wrote:
Hello - I am searching for a book on grass. I would like the book to
list all or most of the species of grass found in the world, its uses
(whether agricultural or residential, etc.) and a photograph of the
grass so I know what it looks like. Does any one know of a book like
this in existance? Thank you.

Raffi. Ihave acustomer who is aretired World Bank PHD. who speciallied in grassses. Contact me , I will give you his e_mail.