GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fired up the old 7HP Ariens blower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/150606-fired-up-old-7hp-ariens-blower.html)

Srgnt Billko 27-10-2006 08:53 AM

Fired up the old 7HP Ariens blower

Got snowblower #2 fired up today. I had run the old Ariens dry last spring
so all I did was fill the tank with fresh gas, pull the rope a few times,
and she fired right off. One tire needs a little air and I'll change the
oil before it snows. I'm not sure how old this blower is, I got it second
hand a few years ago, but it must be about 20 years.

Steveo 27-10-2006 11:44 PM

Fired up the old 7HP Ariens blower

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
it must be about 20 years.

Or 30. Who's counting?

Srgnt Billko 28-10-2006 02:43 AM

Fired up the old 7HP Ariens blower

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
it must be about 20 years.

Or 30. Who's counting?

I belong to an "Old Time Power" club. Those guys know the
year-of-manufacture of every machine they own. I've got a lot of machines
(toys) but I'm a little lax in that department.

Steveo 28-10-2006 04:03 AM

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
it must be about 20 years.

Or 30. Who's counting?

I belong to an "Old Time Power" club. Those guys know the
year-of-manufacture of every machine they own. I've got a lot of
machines (toys) but I'm a little lax in that department.

Numbers matching and such. There's worse hobbies.