GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Added to the new compost pile (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/150665-added-new-compost-pile.html)

Srgnt Billko 30-10-2006 01:05 PM

Added to the new compost pile

We've got a pile of mulched leaves / grass (and a little garbage) about 4'
high and 10' diameter that we just started a few weeks ago. Yesterday I
added about 700 pounds of wet quail poop to the mix. Three garbage cans and
6 recycle buckets. The pile was already "cooking" before (love that sweet
smell) but the manure will help it along real nice.

Srgnt Billko 01-11-2006 09:04 PM

Added to the new compost pile

Plus a couple more tarps full of mulched leaves and an old 40# bag of lawn
fertilizer I just found.