GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Reference Books (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/150775-garden-reference-books.html)

Growers Information 05-11-2006 01:40 AM

Garden Reference Books

As a gardener, I have many tools I use to maintain my landscape. These
include a multitude of shovels, rakes and hoses. One of my most
prized tools is a set of reading material. That's right, books!
Books are a great way to garden even in the middle of a Minnesota
winter. I can not tell you how many times I have sat down with my
golden retriever Sophie, next to a fire in January, and read my
gardening books. It gives me that urge to plant something!
Books are also a great way to learn about diseases, bugs, and research
what you thought would be a prize plant - only to find out it has
taken over your garden!!!!

to read the end of this article you can visit
http://www.growersinfo.com/index.php...d=1&Returnid=1

To read up on other free gardener information, Please visit
http://www.growersinfo.com

Growers Information

Steveo 05-11-2006 02:31 AM

Garden Reference Books

"Growers Information" wrote:
As a gardener, I have many tools I use to maintain my landscape.
?

How didja misplace your common sense, spamtard?