GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snowblower #3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/150838-snowblower-3-a.html)

Srgnt Billko 07-11-2006 11:54 PM

Snowblower #3

Pulled #3 out of the weeds and briars today and brought it home to clean it
up and get it running. It's an old (very old) Wards - mostly orange and
white but it has been "upgraded" to a newer red 8 hp engine. This ran last
year so it should run again soon. I leave #1 at home, #2 at the top of the
300' uphill driveway at my other property, and #3 down at the bottom of the
hill near the street. After this I'll mount a snowblower on the John Deere
110 - and get the one with the twin cylinder Agway ready to sell. Oh yeah,
and put the plow on the Farmall Cub. I've left the plows on the Wheelhorse
C-81 and the Massey Harris Pony all year.

Bring on the snow.