GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Add 1 more tractor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/150895-add-1-more-tractor.html)

Srgnt Billko 12-11-2006 12:52 AM

Add 1 more tractor

Nephew called last night and found one more tractor to add to the stable - a
1950's Farmall Super A. Dropped off a $400 deposit today (credit union
closed for Veterans Day) - will pay the rest Monday and maybe drive it
home - about 2 miles. Starts and runs good, hydraulics, complete tin,
cosmetics fair - with a couple attachments. Maybe I'll sell the "Pretty
Pony" - I'm more into function than I am looks. They are about the same
size but I can get 50% more for the Pony because of the new paint.