GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Corona pruning shear handle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/152111-corona-pruning-shear-handle.html)

Mel[_4_] 07-01-2007 01:04 AM

Corona pruning shear handle

I have an old but very good Corona wooden handled pruning shears that were
used by my dad to prune grapes. I broke one of the wooden handles. The
handle measured about 15" in length and is about 3/4" in diameter. Where
can I purchase a new handle?

Srgnt Billko 07-01-2007 01:13 AM

"Mel" wrote in message
I have an old but very good Corona wooden handled pruning shears that were
used by my dad to prune grapes. I broke one of the wooden handles. The
handle measured about 15" in length and is about 3/4" in diameter. Where
can I purchase a new handle?

Why don't you try Corona ?

Art 08-01-2007 12:10 AM

Mel wrote:
I have an old but very good Corona wooden handled pruning shears that were
used by my dad to prune grapes. I broke one of the wooden handles. The
handle measured about 15" in length and is about 3/4" in diameter. Where
can I purchase a new handle?

Try here
http://www.coronaclipper.com/

--